Thursday, October 16, 2008

Internet Hack (In the Works) - Ubiquity

This is going to be a relatively shorter post on a new web browser I came to learn about yesterday. This weekend I'll post at least one, if not two, in depth hacks.

The aforementioned web tool is the beta browser Ubiquity for Firefox. It's an experiment and still underworks, but as far as I could tell, very promising. It will do things that no browser has done before. With innovation and creativity, it's going to revolutionize how we surf the internet, making the process easier, faster, and more dynamic. I admit, I did switch over to Google Chrome after being an avid Mozilla user for quite some time. Nonetheless, I believe I'll be quick to switch back for Ubiquity, as many will be. Here is a link to an overview of the browser which presents its goal and several new applications via video. 

One more thing: Obama just gave a great, humourous speech at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner, which was aired live from New York. If you get a chance to see it, you will definately enjoy it. You can find it on youtube here.

Post-Script: What do you guys think of the content and writing level of the log thus far?

No comments: